- Who is eligible for the Heroes Bonus?
Canadian Forces personnel who qualify for this program include:
- Active members
- Spouses* of any of the above including surviving spouses
First Responders personnel who qualify for this program include active:
- 911 dispatchers
- Spouses* of any of the above
Professional Healthcare Workers practicing at a Canadian hospital, clinic or nursing/retirement home, including:
- Professional Healthcare Workers
- Which vehicles are eligible?
- See dealer for vehicle eligibility on new 2020 or 2021 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac models.
- How do I participate in the Heroes Bonus?
- Simply bring in your current or former proof of Canadian Forces membership, valid proof of current Canadian First Responder employment/government issued ID or valid proof of current practice at a Canadian hospital, clinic or retirement/nursing home to your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership.
- How many vehicles am I eligible to purchase, finance and/or lease?
- There is no restriction on the number of vehicles an eligible individual can purchase/lease through the Heroes Bonus.
- Can I share my Heroes Bonus?
- Yes, you can share your bonus with your spouse.
- Can I combine the Heroes Bonus with current retail incentives and other offers?
- Yes, in most cases. Ask your local Dealership for details.
- Can I order a vehicle through this program, rather than choosing one from my dealer’s inventory?
- Yes, absolutely!
- Can I use a trade-in with the Heroes Bonus?
- Yes. Your dealership will be able to provide more information on trade-ins.
*Eligible Canadian Forces and First Responder personnel and Professional Healthcare Workers will receive a $1,000 bonus (tax inclusive) which will be deducted from the negotiated price of the purchase, lease or finance of eligible new 2020 or 2021 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles delivered between January 3rd, 2020 to January 4th, 2021. Excludes Chevrolet Bolt EV. Incentive offer takes place at the time of delivery. Eligible individuals include: Active, reserve and veteran military personnel plus their spouses and surviving spouses; firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers plus their spouses; and nurses, doctors and professional healthcare workers practicing at a Canadian hospital, clinic or nursing/retirement home. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces, valid proof of Canadian First Responder employment/government issued ID, or valid proof of current practice at a Canadian hospital, clinic or retirement/nursing home to be eligible, as applicable. Cannot be combined with certain other advertised lease and finance rates. Dealer may sell for less and order/trade may be necessary. GM Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.